If you find a lower price on a game available at a Canadian competitor (any retailer that sells products in both retail stores and online under the same name in Canada), we will match the price.
Some exclusions apply.
- Item must be identical. Identical meaning that the barcode or UPC (Universal Product Code) are the same.
- Only one price match per identical item per person.
- At the time you request a price match, the lower price must be published and valid, and you must present an original, complete paper advertisement, online validation or website address showing the valid price.
- At the time you request a price match, the lower price item must be in stock.
- We reserve the right to verify an advertised price and the availability of the item.
- Price match is valid only in Canada.
- Price match is valid only for in-store purchases.
- Price match is offered only on the day of your original purchase.
- Free items, buy-one-get-one-free items.
- Typographical or other pricing errors.
- Competitors' service prices (such as shipping and delivery fees).
- Items that are advertised as limited-quantity, limited-time, out-of-stock, open-box, clearance, used, closeout, damaged product or liquidation sales.
- Items that are sold by resellers, marketplace sellers on websites not their own (such as third-party sellers on Amazon.ca), clearance websites and retail outlets, including, but not limited to eBay.
- Category-wide or storewide discounts.
- Coupon-required prices.
- Prices that only display on a website after guests log in. Paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g., prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
- Non-branded or private-label items (e.g., not marketed under a specific brand name).
- Prices offered outside Canada.