At LVLUP GAMES we love games because they can bring people together. While we hope every game you purchase with us will help enrich you and your loved ones' lives, you may have second thoughts about your purchase after you leave the store.
Return & Exchanges Eligibility
We will gladly accept returns or exchanges on any item(s) within 30 days of purchase.
In order for an eligible return:
- You must have proof of purchase with our store (ex. email receipt, order number, or gift receipt)
- Items must still be in shrink wrap or its original packaging
- Items are returned in good or resellable condition
Returns can only be processed back onto the original form of payment. Store credit may be granted where the original tender is no longer valid.
We may refuse a return or exchange if:
- A customer is unable to provide proof of purchase of the item(s) at our store
- An item indicates 'FINAL SALE'
- The item was purchased as part of our Reroll (consignment) program
- The item is returned damaged and was not originally noted as such in the order notes
Return items to a Store
To return or exchange eligible items at a store, please bring the items and proof of purchase within 30 days to the store where the purchase originated.
To Return Items by Mail
Undamaged, unopened orders must be returned by mail within 30 days of receiving it.
Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer unless filing for a claim with the shipping company for transit damage, or an order was fulfilled incorrectly.
To return items by mail, please:
- Contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can anticipate the return
- Carefully repack and seal your purchase appropriately
- Include the packing slip and/or order number in the box
Once the order has been received and approved, please allow 5-15 business days for the refund to appear on your original form of payment.
Pre-orders and backorders are eligible for cancellation anytime up until pick-up, delivery, or shipment.
For efficient service, please provide your email receipt or order number. Cancellations can only be processed back onto the original form of payment. Store credit may be granted where the original tender is no longer valid.