Alchemists: The King's Golem
- Expansions & Related Games
Number of Players Play Time Suggested Age 2 to 4 120 minutes 14+
This is an expansion and requires the base game to play: Yes
Alchemists: The King's Golem, an expansion to Alchemists, brings you a new logic puzzle with new rewards and consequences. Can you figure out how to animate a golem? And equally important, can you convince the king you are making progress?
The King's Golem actually contains four expansions:
- In Startup Funding, players get a chance to customize the initial resources in their laboratories.
- The Busy Days expansion makes each round different by offering new rewards (and new costs!) on the order spaces.
- The Royal Encyclopedia is an entirely new venue for publishing your research.
- And in The Golem Project, players have the challenge of animating a creature made from magic and clay.
The expansions are presented in order of complexity. Startup Funding and Busy Days will be just fine for beginners. The Royal Encyclopedia is for players accustomed to the logic puzzle of the base game. The Golem Project is for advanced players who want a new deduction challenge.
No expansions yet!
- External Links: