Argent: Mancers of the University (Second Edition)
- Expansions & Related Games
Number of Players Play Time Suggested Age 2 to 6 60 to 180 minutes 10+
This is an expansion and requires the base game to play: Yes
Argent: Mancers of the University is an expansion to Argent: The Consortium featuring a new candidate, new rooms, and a bunch of new spells, treasures, apprentices, and supporters.
Technomancy is the school of magic that deals with observable, repeatable phenomenon. Technomancers themselves don't use magic, but they build devices that contain, process, and manipulate the natural magical energy of the world. The Department of Technomancy encompasses three schools:
- Alchemy - Mystical biology and medicine, the creation of homunculi, and the transmutation of base elements.
- Mechanics - The creation of fantastic machines that defy the laws of physics by magical means.
- Artifice - The binding of enchantments to magical gear, creating items that have powerful mystical properties.
- Argent: Summer Break (Second Edition)
- Argent: Promo Pack #1
- Argent: Festival of Masks
- Argent: The Consortium – Supporter Cards
- External Links: