Smash Up: Munchkin
- Expansions & Related Games
Number of Players Play Time Suggested Age 2 to 4 30 minutes 10+
This is an expansion and requires the base game to play: yes
The "shufflebuilding" game Smash Up starts with a simple premise: Take the twenty-card decks of two factions, shuffle them into a forty-card deck, then compete to smash more Bases than your opponents! Each faction brings a different powers and sometimes different game mechanisms into play, so every combination of factions brings a unique play experience.
During play, Base cards (each with their own difficulties and abilities) are in play. You attempt to have the most power on the Base from your minions when the Base is smashed because when that happens each player in first, second and third place scores points.
Smash Up: Munchkin is a Munchkin-themed version of Smash Up. There are eight factions; Clerics, Halflings, Orcs, Warriors, Elves, Thieves, Dwarves and Mages.
- Smash Up: The Obligatory Cthulhu Set
- Smash Up: Monster Smash
- Smash Up: Munchkin
- Smash Up: Pretty Pretty
- Smash Up: Science Fiction Double Feature
- Smash Up: It’s Your Fault
- Smash Up: Bigger Geekier Box (New)
- Smash Up: Awesome Level 9000
- Smash Up: Big in Japan
- Smash Up: What Were We Thinking
- Smash Up: Cease & Desist
- Smash Up: Oops, You Did it Again
- Smash Up: That 70's Expansion
- Smash Up: World Tour - International Incident
- Smash Up: World Tour - Culture Shock
- External Links: