Unlock! Mystery Adventures
- Expansions & Related Games
Number of Players Play Time Suggested Age 1 to 6 45 to 75 minutes 10+
This is an expansion and requires the base game to play: No
Unlock! is a cooperative card game inspired by escape rooms that uses a simple system which allows you to search scenes, combine objects, and solve riddles. Play Unlock! to embark on great adventures, while seated at a table using only cards and a companion app that can provide clues, check codes, monitor time remaining, etc.
Unlock! Mystery Adventures features three "escape room" scenarios that you can play on your tabletop:
- The House on the Hill: What's going on in this run-down manor? Explore the sinister pieces and foil the curse that haunts this desolate place. Designed by Fabrice Mazza, illustrated by Pierre Santamaria.
- The Nautilus' Traps: Attacked by a sea monster during a dive, you seek shelter by opening a hatch in an old submarine. Find a way back to the surface! Designed by Arnaud Ladagnous, illustrated by Florian de Gesincourt.
- The Tonipal's Treasure: Captain Smith hid his treasure on Tonipal Island. Unravel the mystery before Johnson, another treasure hunter, beats you to it! Designed by Billy Stevenson & Sebastien Pauchon, illustrated by Sergo.
An included ten-card tutorial allows you to learn how to play without reading the game rules.
- Unlock! Heroic Adventures
- Unlock! Epic Adventures
- Unlock! Escape Adventures
- Unlock! Exotic Adventures
- Unlock! Mystery Adventures
- Unlock! Secret Adventures
- Unlock! Timeless Adventures
- Unlock! A Noside Story
- Unlock! Expedition: Challenger
- Unlock! Night of the Boogeymen
- Unlock! Scheherezade's Last Tale
- Unlock! Squeak & Sausage
- Unlock! The Adventures of Oz
- Unlock! The Formula
- Unlock! The House on the Hill
- Unlock! The Island of Doctor Goorse
- Unlock! The Nautilus' Traps
- Unlock! The Tonpial's Treasure
- Unlock! Tombstone Express